- Building Success For Every Student
Parents and School Working Together Make the Difference
We Believe in Quality Education
SCHOOL CONTACT INFORMATION2 Saunders Lane Kensington, PE C0B 1M0 (Phone) (902)836-8900 (Fax) (902)836-8905
Christmas Concert Lyrics
- Christmas Concert Lyrics for Choir and Audition
- Christmas Concert Lyrics for Grade Five
- Christmas Concert Lyrics for Grade Four
- Christmas Concert Lyrics for Grade One
- Christmas Concert Lyrics for Grade Six
- Christmas Concert Lyrics for Grade Three
- Christmas Concert Lyrics for Grade Two
- Grade Level Lyrics for Kindergarten
- Grammar Helps
- Haleigh’s Haven
- Peaceful School International
- Peer Mediation
- Physical Education
- Principal’s Message
- QEES Home and School
- School Calendar
- School Cheer
- School Programs
- School Supply Lists
- Teacher Blogs
March 2015 M T W T F S S « Feb 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Exciting times at QEES! We are moving towards online ordering for such things as food, milk, field trips, etc. Our grade ones will be the initial users of this system, running from Feb 9th to the 27th.
It’s time for hats, mitts, snow-pants, winter coats and extra socks.
Classes begin Monday, January 5th. It will Day Five in the schedule.
Staff is thankful for your gifts and treats. We are a very blessed staff to have thankful families to serve.
Donations for the Breakfast Program of cheese whiz, jam and Cheerios are invited. Please do not donate Honey Nut Cheerios, since this is a nut-free school.
Delay in Starting Dental Clinic
Due to road damage in western Prince County, the Dental Preventive Clinic was delay in arriving at QEES. It is now scheduled to begin seeing students starting January 6th. Children will receive an free, initial, two-minute screening. Consent forms for continued treatment/services will be sent home after the free screening. Please advise your child’s teacher if you do not want the free screening. Contact 902-888-8145 for more information. This service is not a substitute for annual dental examinations with your family’s dentist.
School Closure Information
Please visit the English Language School Board for details on school cancellations this winter. Some important points are summarized below.
- QEES belongs to the Kensington Family of schools.
- Listen to the radio between 6:30 – 8:00 a.m., or visit the school board website (www.gov.pe.ca/edu/elsb) to determine if schools are operating.
- Do not call QEES nor the school board, since that will tie up phone lines which may be needed for emergencies.
- Ensure your child’s teacher has your School Closure Information up-to-date plan should school be closed early and your child needs an alternative destination than his or her regular drop-off location.
- Children will not be required to play outdoors when the wind chill reaches -20 or below. Please ensure your child has outdoor clothing appropriate for the weather and an extra set of dry mitts, socks, etc., so he or she will comfortable, warm and dry.