Queen Elizabeth Literacy Night
Join us for Literacy based games and activities on …
April 28th, 6-7:15.
All grade levels are welcome. There will be plenty of games and prizes to be won as well as refreshments! Part of the night includes a “Bring a book, Take a book” station so please bring a book or two to exchange.
- Station A Book Making ~ Outside Multi Purpose room
- Station B Board Games/Activities / Magnetic Letters ~Gym
- Station C Graffiti Wall ~ Main Lobby
- Station D Bring a Book ~ Take a Book
- Station E Author ~ Library
- Station F Literacy Websites ~ Computer Lab
- Station G Writers Workshop ~ Book Room
- Station H Quiet Reading ~ Lobby
- Station I Music Station ~ Music Room
- Station J French Station Grades 4, 5, & 6 Only
In keeping with Safety Protocols, school doors are locked shortly after the start of the school day and remain locked throughout the day. All persons must enter the school through the main doors and sign in at the office before proceeding beyond the lobby. Parents are discouraged from knocking on glass doors to enter either the primary or elementary boot rooms. Remember to send signed notes for when your child is to be released to leave the school with anyone other than his or her parent or when your child requires an alternate bus from his or her usual bus. Anyone wishing to see a teacher during the school day will also need to enter through the main door and sign in at the office. The safety of all persons while on the grounds or inside QEES is paramount. Thank you for your compliance.