QEES has banned nut-products. Please plan your lunch-packing accordingly. Please wash your hands before coming to school, if you came in contact with nut products.
PARKING RESTRICTIONS: Please leave the main parking lot free for buses and staff parking. All other cars are to be parked by the primary playground for dropping off students in the a.m. Supervision of students does not begin until 8:10 a.m.
All visitors, including parents, are to sign-in at the office before going through the school.
October’s Newsletter can be linked here: newsletter
Please note for October:
- Oct. 6 – PD Day – No Classes
- Oct 9 Thanksgiving – No Classes
- Oct 17 School Photos for Gr K-3
- Oct 18 School Photos for Gr 4-6
- Oct. 9-20 – PEITF Annual Convention – No Classes
- Oct. 27 Test drive a Volkswagen with Brown’s Volkswagen from 9 am – 1 pm and 3-6 pm at QEES parking lot.
- Oct. 29 The deadline for placing orders on line for November. Payments due by Nov. 3 (Not 24th, as stated in newsletter.)