- No classes on May 18th, because it’s Victoria Day.
- Mini-Relay for Life Walk is scheduled for May 22nd.
- The PEI Speech and Hearing Association is offering a parents evening at the Rodd Charlottetown Hotel. Contact Diane Johnstone at 902-940-6348.
- Canadian Parents for French is holding a Chicken Cordon Bleu Dinner at the New London Community Complex, June 13th. Tickets are $15.00. Contact Jaunita Boucher for more information: 902-836-5329.
- Daniel Rice for your award winning Science Fair Project: “Is the Copper Top Tops?”
- Marissa Stewart for receiving the National Girl Guide Greatness Award for “Courage”.
- athletes on successful efforts at Badminton Zones and Wrestling Championships.
- Battling for Buddies Relay for Life team on achieving a Provincial Community Spirit Award.
Thank you, Anne Brander, for running a successful guitar club.